- Ted: What do you need, Veronica?
- Veronica: We have a problem. It's about sexual... (looks at Rose) It's about sexual H-A-R-assment.
- Ted: Ummm, well, I appreciate you not letting my daughter here the "har" part of that. But why don't we discuss it later?
- Rose: By the way, I'm eight. I know how to spell.
- Veronica: Never show your hand, sweetie. Always let the enemy underestimate you. Then when their guard's down, smash them with a phone.
- GUYS, I MISS BETTER OFF TED, TOO!!!!
jane-and-jane likes this
candycanesandrazorblades reblogged this from snapthistiger
strollinginwonderland reblogged this from snapthistiger